About Me

My photo
Montreal, Quebec, Canada
I am a certified esthetician only out of school for two years, but figured it would be a nice idea to start a blog about my experiences with beauty care.

Monday, November 1, 2010

2010 Mini masterpiece contest winners

At nailsmag.com they have a channel called nail art and it holds a mini master peice contest. For manicurist to show off their stuff. It was their 3rd year and I think they keep getting better. The rules were to reproduce a well-known work of art on a single nail tip. Which took the first place winner 10 hours! They are all beautiful yet there is only one 1st place. Unfortunately I can't save the pictures to re post, so here is the link.  Comment if it doesn't work please.


http://www.nailsmag.com/Channel/Nail-Art/Tag/CONTESTS.aspx

No comments:

Post a Comment