About Me

My photo
Montreal, Quebec, Canada
I am a certified esthetician only out of school for two years, but figured it would be a nice idea to start a blog about my experiences with beauty care.

Friday, December 3, 2010

HOW TO: Christmas candle


Start off by the out line of the candle, making a lop sided mushroom head with two verticle lines under.

Fill in with color of choice for candle.

Take black again, at the top of the candle, make an arched line from one egde to the other to give the candle a little depth.
Make a little black line for a wick in the middle of this and fill in with candle color.

To make the garland at the base of the candle, I take my oldest brush(scruffy brush) and dab down to get sponge look. I always have to dab on paper first to get the right effect.   

Add three little dots to make holly, my holly isn't red lol. then dab the green around.
Use yellow to make a flame(up side down tear drop) with a little orange up side down tear drop inside near the bottom.

Finished nail.
Hope this was helpfull! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment